Document by People's Government Office, Zengcheng District, Guangzhou
Zeng Fu Ban Gui  No.12
Notice on Issuing Supportive Measures for Accelerating the Listing of Enterprises in Zengcheng District by People's Government Office, Zengcheng District, Guangzhou
To town government, sub-district offices, district government departments and agencies directly under the district government,
With the consent of the District People's Government, Supportive Measures for Accelerating the Listing of Enterprises in Zengcheng District, is hereby issued. Please comply and implement. If there’s any problem encountered in the implementation process, please report directly to District Bureau of Development and Reform .
People's Government Office, Zengcheng District, Guangzhou
December 29th, 2020
Supportive Measures for Accelerating the Listing of Enterprises in Zengcheng District
1. These Measures are formulated in accordance with the spirit of relevant national, provincial and municipal policies and in combination with the actual situation of Zengcheng District in order to encourage and guide enterprises in Zengcheng District (hereinafter referred to as "the District") to develop through financing from capital market, realize optimal allocation of resources and system innovation, support enterprises to grow bigger and stronger, and promote the economic and social development of the District.
2. These Measures are applicable to: enterprises with industrial and commercial registration, the tax collection and management relationship and statistical relationship in the District, that boast the status of an independent legal person, a sound financial system, and implement independent accounting, with prominent main businesses, in line with the development direction of the national industrial policy and the industrial development plan of the District, boasting good development prospects, strong competitiveness and high growth, listed on domestic and foreign securities markets or listed on the national small and medium-sized enterprise share transfer system and Guangdong Equity Exchange Center.
3. Subsidies or rewards shall be given to enterprises in the District that have successfully listed on the stock market according to the following standards:
3.1 To give a one-time subsidy of RMB 3 million yuan to enterprises listed in domestic and foreign securities markets;
3.2 A one-time reward of RMB 3 million yuan will be given to listed enterprises outside the District that move their industrial, commercial and tax relations into the District and are included in the statistics of the District.
4. A one-time subsidy of RMB 1 million yuan shall be given to enterprises in the District that enter the national small and medium-sized enterprise share transfer system for listing and trading (the "New Third Board" listing). For the "New Third Board" listed enterprises that move into the District within the validity period of these Measures, a one-time subsidy of RMB 1 million yuan shall be given after their contribution to the local economic development of the District has accumulated to RMB 1 million yuan within the validity period of these Measures.
5. A one-time subsidy of RMB 300,000 yuan shall be given to joint-stock enterprises in the District that enter Guangdong Equity Exchange Center for listing and trading.
6. The management team of successful listed enterprises in the District, including listed enterprises that have moved into the District for one year, shall be given a reward of RMB 3 million yuan. The name list of management teams shall be determined and provided by the enterprise, including but not limited to the chairman, vice-chairman, general manager, deputy general manager, financial officer, secretary of the board of directors and other senior management personnel stipulated in the articles of association of the enterprise. A listed enterprise should first obtain the subsidy for the listing of enterprises in the District before enjoying the reward for its management team.
7. To carry out listing cultivation for enterprises to be listed on the board in the District:
7.1 Establishing a reserve information base for to-be-listed enterprises in the District, and registering enterprise information by listing. Enterprises that are willing to be listed on the board will be incorporated into the District's information base for to-be-listed enterprises after application and approval. Enterprises in the data base submit the listing results quarterly, and the information base keeps dynamic adjustment according to the actual situation. According to the principle of "five batches" (one batch for training, one batch for restructuring, one batch for cultivation, one batch for counseling and one batch for listing), a group of enterprises with listing intentions are organized to implement cultivation-in-turn in stages every year.
7.2 According to the needs of listing enterprises, efforts will be made to actively contact relevant securities, accounting, law, asset evaluation, banks, funds, consulting and other intermediary institutions, to establish an information base of intermediary consulting institutions, and build a communication and coupling platform between enterprises and relevant intermediary institutions.
8. The following supporting measures shall be provided for enterprises to be listed on the board:
8.1 If enterprises in the preparation of listing process need the help of relevant departments to solve some problems, "One thing, One discussion" approach will be adopted, and the District Development and Reform Bureau will hold a joint meeting to coordinate the solution. Major issues need to be reported to the district government for research and decision.
8.2 All relevant departments shall open up "green channels" for all kinds of procedures to be handled by enterprises to be listed on the board in the process of preparing, so as to achieve "One enterprise, One policy", simplify procedures, strive to provide efficient services for the cultivation objects, and jointly create a great business environment.
9. Second-time listed enterprises shall not enjoy the subsidies and rewards of these Measures.
10. For enterprises listed on overseas securities markets, they can only apply for subsidies or rewards in accordance with these Measures after obtaining the listing support funds from Guangzhou's competent financial department.
11. The district competent department shall set up special funds to support the restructuring and listing of enterprises and incorporate them in the department budget. The district financial department shall be responsible for the overall arrangement of funds.
12. For enterprises obtaining subsidies with fraud and tricks, the District Development and Reform Bureau, in conjunction with relevant departments, shall revoke the subsidy qualification in accordance with the procedures, recover the subsidy funds in accordance with the law, and notify them. Relevant responsibilities may be investigated in accordance with the law in serious circumstances.
13. Enterprises enjoying the financial support of these Measures must promise that their registered address and tax registration address shall remain in the District within 10 complete tax years, otherwise the District has the right to recover the supporting funds already obtained by the enterprises.
14. Enterprises enjoying the support policies of these Measures can also enjoy relevant provincial and municipal supportive policies for enterprises listing. If the national, provincial and municipal departments determine that the listing of the enterprise does not conform to the supporting policies or violates the regulations, the District will not give subsidies and has the right to recover the supporting funds already obtained by the enterprise in the early stage. If the relevant previous provisions of the District are inconsistent with these Measures, these Measures shall prevail.
15. During the period from April 28, 2019 to the date of issuance of these Measures, enterprises listed on the board successfully in the District shall be given subsidies or rewards according to the following standards:
15.1 A one-time subsidy of RMB 3 million yuan will be given to enterprises listed in domestic and foreign securities markets or listed enterprises moving into the District;
15.2 A one-time subsidy of RMB 1 million yuan will be given to enterprises that enter the national small and medium-sized enterprise share transfer system for listing and trading;
15.3 A one-time subsidy of RMB 100,000 yuan will be given to enterprises that enter Guangzhou Equity Exchange Center for listing and trading.
16. These Measures shall come into force as of the date of issuance and shall be valid for 3 years.